- A Hotel Industry Market Predictor Consultant and His Bored Empty Nester / Urban Agriculture Leader Wife who has served on many advisory committees for the county.
- A former AJC Reporter turned Political PR Firm and Strategist
- A Political Think Tank Known Around the State for Smear Campaigns and Disgraceful Robo Call tactics. (A duo that helped Brookhaven and is now helping Lavista / Lakeside)
- A disgruntled "retired" politician who still donates money to current campaigns under the name "Friends of ... "
- A former School Board Member who was the guilty party behind many of the SACS violations as detailed in the report
- Another former School Board Member
- Another former School Board Member and Former Superintendent
- The School Board Member's Real Estate Mogul Sister
- People who currently work for the county or in the school system who said they do not wish to be named .
- People who live in Fulton County
- People who live in Tucker but served on a SPLOST team to help gain money for the school system at a time when others were begging SACS to help them because things were so bad.
- People who just finished working on the City of Brookhaven, which barely passed a referendum vote and made a lot of people very mad.
- A current school board member
- A current county commissioner
- A former county commissioner investigated by the FBI and awaiting sentencing
- That commissioner's husand, also found guilty
- A former school principal
If we are so mad at the county, then how do you explain this ...
Tucker hasn't been saying things like that at all. In fact, at every Tucker Together meeting when this process began, everyone said how much they liked Dekalb County, were satisfied with their services and were mostly unhappy with the school system. What they DID say was that they did not want to allow Lakeside to come in and take our land that has been a part of Tucker for far longer than the "Lakeside" area has ever even existed! What does the Tucker 2015 map do for us ? Nothing. It offers NO protection of our known borders on every side. It takes on more low income, high density, multi-family housing properties without taking any of the nearby commercial to support the residents. We KNOW that you represent the best interests of Dunwoody. We know that Dunwoody wants to keep all the economic development for themselves but you didn't plan it good enough to realize that along with the development also comes the need for workers and housing for them. By NOT providing the housing, you have created a traffic nightmare on the top end perimeter of mammoth proportions. In fact, your economic outlook may even be harmed as a result because local residents do not even want to shop at perimeter any longer. It's that bad. So, to solve your Dunwoody problem and to keep your job, what do you propose? A city of Lavista Hills? Really? Is that because you plan to add more housing in the areas outside of your own city so someone else has to pay the tab for them and even educate their children? It's just not right.
Again, really? We know there are BUSINESSES who are committed to the Stone Mountain area. Haven't heard from the residents. Maybe we are missing something. We have heard people want to be left alone and remain unincorporated. Why isn't that an option?